Thursday, January 11, 2007

I stand corrected.

I took Marrie and Cary's advice and didn't shower yesterday. And guess what? I'm a new man!

No, not really, but it felt good to save a little time in the morning, especially on a Wednesday, the day when I'm supposed to be at work at 10 AM after leaving work only 10 hours earlier after a 14-hour shift. I move slowly on Wednesday mornings, or, more precisely, even slower than I usually move.

So here's to no-shower Wednesdays unless I end up sweating a lot on Tuesdays. If not showering seven days a week helps my skin, so be it. Lord knows I don't want any new dermatological problems.

1 comment:

  1. I took a shower Friday night, after skiing/hot tubbing, didn't take another til Sunday night. I usually take my sign from a smell, or needing my hair to do something that it won't do anymore until showering. Ahhhhh, i'm quite a catch!

    ReplyDelete