Monday, April 23, 2007

the authority to be lazy

The Sports Authority store I visited a few hours ago had something like seven floors. A staircase on the first floor took me up to the second, but it ended there. At that point your only option if you wanted to go higher was the elevator. Thank goodness! I'd hate to move my legs too much while shopping for a good pair of walking shoes. (The elevator seemed to be on its last legs, and it very slowly made its way from the third floor to the first in the time it could've taken me to walk down those two flights three or four times.)

I didn't end up buying any shoes. Sports Authority didn't have the type of Adisas sneakers I was looking for, but I did get to see a salesperson dance in a robotlike fashion to a Dave Matthews Band song. Twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment