Friday, May 18, 2007

It's been a while.

I was out of town last Thursday through Sunday, then back at work for 36 hours Monday through Wednesday, so there hasn't been much time to write. But I have big news, people. Are you ready for it? Here it is:

I'm now listed on IMDB.*

Thank you, thank you! Not a lot of people are listed on that site, as you know. Probably only a hundred or so actors, because when you think about it, Michael Caine and Gene Hackman are in everything, so there really isn't much room for anyone else on the silver screen.


But there was room for me. And the movie I appear in for three minutes is now available through Netflix, so it must be legit, right? Sure, Common Senses is a straight-to-video release, but I think it holds a little more artistic merit than the average Shannon Tweed erotic thriller. I shot my scene over the course of an afternoon on July 31, 2005, in an office that smelled like Big Red chewing gum. That was comforting to me.

* Confession: I submitted my name to IMDB. But I also submitted the names of all the other actors in the movie who weren't already listed on the page for Common Senses, so it wasn't an entirely selfish act.

No comments:

Post a Comment