Tuesday, October 21, 2014

EBOLA (reference) DISCOVERED IN NEW MEXICO (four years ago)!!!!

I didn't see Breaking Bad during its five-year run on AMC, so I've been catching up on Netflix a few episodes at a time over the past month or so. In the third-season episode titled "Fly," which originally aired on May 23, 2010, Walter White (Bryan Cranston) tells his partner in crime, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), that there's a contaminant in their underground meth lab. Jesse is unnerved by this revelation until he realizes Walt is talking about a single housefly.

JESSE: When you say it's contamination, I mean, I'm thinking, like, an Ebola leak or something.

WALTER: (condescendingly) Ebola ...

JESSE: Yeah, it's a disease on the Discovery Channel where all your intestines sorta just slip right out of your butt.

WALTER: Thank you, I know what Ebola is.

JESSE: Uh-huh.

WALTER: Now tell me: what would a West African virus be doing in our lab?

Well, you do live one state over from Texas, Mr. White. Do I need to draw you a map?


No comments:

Post a Comment